....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: It was the most wounderful time of my life!!!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It was the most wounderful time of my life!!!!!

On Sunday,i went badminton at 11 am.play till 1 something..At about 2 pm,i went 2 1u...I went 1u just 2 buy a present 4 my lover...i bought her a teddy bear in my friend shop..After getting that present,i went 2 find 4 her.I do now know where she work.So i went around 1u findin 4 her...look into shops while thinking were can she b...Finally,i found her...She deep inside one shop...So small.but i spoted her..my eyes could not c,but my heart could sense where she is...than i pass my present 2 one of my friend so that she can pass it 2 her...than i straight away when church and attend a concert..it's was ok....i went home early cause i'm tired.when i was goin home,i called her...i was talking 2 her all the while..i really love her...than when i reach home..i went straight 2 my bed...it was so freekin nice...hehe..

Yesterday,i went out the whole day.When i was sleepin,my friend called me.THe ask me 2 play basketball...that time was like 8 am.I was so blur that time and i happly agreed 2 play...hehe...i agreed 2 also because i wanna lose some weight....hehe.....i played till 11 am...when home do all my stuff till 12 pm than sleep..About 2 pm,my friend call me out again..This time i went 4 a funeral..He passed away 1 day be4 depavalli...He had a car crush in LDP.He died on the spot...how sad??and he is an indian...After that,i straight when off 2 my friends house 2 celebrate depavalli...OMG...the food is freekin delicious....I ate a little cause i wanna keep my stomach 4 other things..At 4 something,i went off 2 1u.I went there because my lover is havin her break time...when i reach there,she had 2 go back 2 work alerday...haiz...but i told her be4 eventhough 5 min,i will still go and find 4 her and say hi.That's how much i love her...At 4.30 pm,i got nothing 2 do and i'm still in 1u.I went 2 watch Eagle Eye.It was a good movie...After that movie,i went down 2 her shop and c her once more be4 i leave...she is so beautiful..I love her not because she is beautiful but i love her beacause of who she is...And my love 4 her could not b experess by words cause it's 2 wounderful..Than,i went back 2 my friends house again 2 celebrate for second time..hehe..But be4 that my other friends ask me out 4 dinner with them...haiz..can't go...at 8 something,my friend wanna go some where in KL..i drove a little fast so i reach there a little early..than i rush back 2 pj cause i wanna go pick my lover up at 9 pm..hehe...I bring her 2 my friends house 2 celebrate depavalli..hehe..she is beautiful...really..i spend time talkin 2 her....and it was something wounderful..i wanted 2 play fire crackers,but i got 2 go back early....haiz....so i never played..haiz...i fetch her home like usual...On the way 2 her house,i am suppose 2 use the top road but i use the down road.than she said 2 me 'long never use this road alerday.so u can't remember'.i was like...wha she is givin me a sign...hehe...i was so happy,but it had 2 end...haiz.....after i reach her house,i gave her a hug..I was like in heaven that time...seriously..it's that wounderful..after that,i went home and i fall asleep straight but i bath first..hehe...
 

....Thank You For Viewing....