....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: hey :)

Monday, October 6, 2008

hey :)

I went 2 do my IC 2 day..Don't know why but my stupid IC always kena rejected...haiz...so my mummy ask me go check wht happen..I also when there...That stupid place make me spend 4 hours sitting down there doing nothin...At the end i need 2 pay like RM10 2 do a new IC....kelian....But thanks 2 my bestfriend,he went with me....If not i'll die right there...Than when i was drivin,this stupid police stop me...i was like wtf...Than i press the brake hard and at the end he ask me go...STUPID police...But i was rushing 2 go c my girlfriend....so yea...hehe...I spend the whole afternoon with her...how nice...when i was about 2 send her home,it rain...hehe...so we wait 4 the rain 2 stop in my car...hehe...when the rain stop only i walk her home...she is so sweet...I really Love her a lot..:)
 

....Thank You For Viewing....