....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: 1U (Snow White Beauty Tea !!!!!)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1U (Snow White Beauty Tea !!!!!)

I rush 2 uni cause i over sleep...I drove a little fast and almost bang another car but with my skills of driving,i miss it..hehe....It's was ok until break time...My evil far far away cousin name,pei zhi,when and stragle me in the cafe.....god....she must be real mad at me...hehe...2 bad...lol...than.,i skip class for 30 mins...went Old Town White Coffee 2 yum cha with my friend...hehe...my class end early to day...went back at 4.30 pm...After that,my angel say she is going to 1U...she took cab alone alerday make me worry some more she is going 1U alone...haiz...I than rush all the way to 1U 2 meet her up....When i reach there,the angel is there savely....than we went 2 this one shop name....yipee cup(if i'm not wrong)..she was kind of sad and down...I also don't know why..I ask but she say no..haiz..don't know whtelse i can do...so i just kept quiet 4 awhile....later on we started chatting and i ordered a drink...i told is a cold drink but in the end it's a tea....it's called Snow Whit Beauty Tea...we than start chatting the whole time..I don't know why,but every time i spend time with her i feel very very happy...

Snow White Beauty Tea!!!!!!!!!











 

....Thank You For Viewing....