....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: Haiz....

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haiz....

I went out this morning 2 play badminton.But be4 i went 4 badminton,i msg her and tell her that i love her very much and i'm going out...My phone was out of battery so i leave it at home 2 charge...when i came back home i found out that my phone got at least 2 msg from her...than i straight away reply her...i was so worried she will get angry,but thank god...she wasn't...than at the afternoon i was so very tired...so i went 2 sleep...in the evening,i had dinner early...than my parents and i went out 2 buy something while having tea...yum cha..hehe...than when home and when out with my friends again 2 yum cha..hehe...i went back home like 12 am...i 4get 2 reply her msg cause i was drivin and i'm wet..when i came home i reply her,and i alerday know she is angry d..haiz...wht should i do now???haiz...everytime she is angry,she won't say anything 2 me...never reply my msg,hang up my call and close her phone...haiz...i also don't know wht 2 do leow...but i love her alot...
 

....Thank You For Viewing....