....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: Wht will happen 2 me???

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wht will happen 2 me???

It's been a week or more since i was hurt by her..now,i'm really tired and stress whether should i go on like this or not...My exams are coming real real soon...Have finish studying any subject yet...I tried focusing on my studies,but everytime i do that,my mind tend 2 think of something else..i'm really afraid wht will happen 2 me...Hopefully everything will work out just fine...

Dear,one day u will realise that u made a big mistake by leaving me and when u realise that,its too late...no turning back...now u have a chance,u better take it or else everything will b too late...
 

....Thank You For Viewing....