....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: yes...Exam is over d...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

yes...Exam is over d...

yes..my exam over today..hehe..feel so relax right now..
This morning,i woke up at 8 something...my friends call me up
to play basketball..haiz..than i play basketball lor...since on friday,
i went ot eat good food with my mum..hehe..we went
to eat jappenese food in Subang..
it's was really nice trust me...furthermore,
my mum ordered sake...i didn't know sake was warm...
hehe..i drank one cup...luckly i wasn't drunk..cause i had to drive
back..haiz..nvm at least i can try how sake really taste
like..i wanna go there again..the
next time,i will drink it...i'm not going to drive back home..
hehe..nways...so i went to play basketball from
8 till 12 pm..than went straight to my uni to
take my exam..my final paper for the 3 sem..hehe...
it management paper..hehe..after taking the paper,
i went straight back home to play basketball again...hehe...;)
my friends called ma...so must go wan..hehe...i also think tat i
have lots of stamina la...can go on the day like tat..furthermore,
i slept at 2 on friday night..hehe..after basketball,i went back
to take dinner with my mum..we went subway...
lol..it's normal ni...nothing specail..after dinner,i went out yum cha
went my bestfriends(nicole and brandon)...lol..i have lot's
of fun with them wei..laught until my stomach also pain..
hehe..we played with nicole new hp(i-phone)...now it's like already 12.39..
i really feel damn tired now..i think i
much better than the robot lor..can last the whole day with
that little sleep ni..hehe..
acting cool...but not so cool after all...hehe..

she always smile..haha..

acting cool and stuff...but girls are more attracted to him than me...haiz..

hehe..me and nice trying to post...

 

....Thank You For Viewing....