....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: my leg hurt!!!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

my leg hurt!!!!

this morning i went to play basketball..actually my cousin ask me out to have breakfast with my grandparents...i didn't wanna go cause i wanna play basketball..so i went to play basketball...while i was play,i hurt my leg...i tought that it will b alright...how do i know,it went worst after than..it hurt really bad...than my mum bring me to c some chinese doc...near puchong..trust me..i will never go back there to c him again..he took my leg like a play toy...he twist so hard until i really wanna cry...that's how pain it is..he also ask me to hit my leg on the ground hard..i stare at him and ask him whether is he serious...he was like..."yea..do it..nothing wan..u won't feel the pain"..so i followed...it hurt like crazy...than he some more ask me to walk...while my body have to b straight...so painful la..haiz..than,i told him..my leg still hurt,he twist my leg again..this time i heard a "crack" sound.i tought my leg bone break already...but it felt a little better...than he apply some chinese medicine with some chilli powder on it..haiz..so damn pain...i don't wanna play basketball ni more..so painfull...haiz..
 

....Thank You For Viewing....