....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

on a sat,i was feeling kind of bored..i asked my dad whether
he wan to go and watch any movie or not..
at first he look very jokey,but in the end we still went..
hehe..after dropping my siblings to church,we went to curve
to watch night at the musuem2..hehe.the place is full with humans..
at first i told sure got no more sits already,but when
my turn come there's still some sit left..luckly it's not the first few rows,
its row number 5...it's still ok la.
the post look very nice so i go to a pic of it..wasn't it nice..
the place is serious pack with humans wei...
to walk to the toilet also take 2 min..haiz..

we went to watch night at the musuem..hehe...it's ok..i still prefer the night at the musuem
2..it's much more funny..but watchable..hehe

that's our table number..hehe..the number 4 like cacat a bit d..hehe..
that's my father hand..he put the middle finger..hehe..

that's is wht i order..ice lemon tea..i love it..
my dad n i order the same things,but the waiter never
take down mine..haiz..so i shared with my dad..hehe..


my mum order tea tarik..she love teh tarik lor..seriously...where ever she go to have a meal,she will order tea tarik..hehe..but it's nice..i prefer it cold..that's my dad thumb..told
him to take his tumb of d,but he don't wanna listen...haiz..






this is wht my dad had...hehe..





this is wht my mother had...kind of nice..hehe..







this is wht i had for lunch..




hehe...went out with euson and joyce on the sunday night..we went to rasta at first....after like 11 something we came back to ss2 to buy burger to eat..lol...i advice both of them not to eat so much as it is so late already.in the end,i also eat with them...haha..is kind of fun hanging out with them,as they will laught no matter wht...make me happy..hehe..
 

....Thank You For Viewing....