....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: YEa...holiday...hehe..

Monday, February 16, 2009

YEa...holiday...hehe..

My holidays jst started..yes...hehe....have been waiting 4 this moment for so long..but i only will have a 2 weeks holiday...after tat of 2 uni again..so sad..haiz..nways..guess wht i have been doing since the first day of my holidays???hehe..it's sports...early in the morning i went 4 jogging than swimming and late in the evenning i go 4 swimming..hehe..so fun..lol..i know i'm crazy..but i really love sports..tat's how crazy i can b...lol..nways..if u all have any idea on wht i can do on my this holidy,please leave yur comment...i'll b more than welcome 2 try it out...hehe...last but not least..i hope 2 go out...hehe...anyone wanna hang out with me,can always call me...i'm free...hehe..
 

....Thank You For Viewing....