....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: My Birthday

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Birthday

Haiz..wht a week??haiz...exam jst over..so many things happen..but luckly it end right on my birthday...hehe...it was alright...i had a small party..invited some of my friends 2 come over my house..(i'm SORRY 2 most of my friends tat i didn't manage to invite...was kind of busy and all....i'm REALLY REALLY sorry people...But i'm free for the next whole week..hehe..if u wanna me meet,i'll be very very happy to c u guys...jst give me a call..haha..XD..)I'll post the pic tat i took with some of my friends in the party but not so soon...cause the pic is with my other friend...but i'll post pic of the presents tat i receive from my friends...thank u guys...u made my day....XD...


*from my younger brother*
*from christine,euson and joyce*
*from beatrice*
*from MY GIRL*XD

*from my younger sister*
*from vivian*
*from suzanne*
*from shaun*
*from my college mate's..thank u guys...but i really don't know y i need this..hehe..*

*from yi ting*

*the over pic of my entire presents.thank u guys..love u all*


thank u guys...u really made my day...i'll post up all my other pic with my

other friends in my blog as soon as i got the pic..nways..i would like 2 do a shout of 2 the world...

"No matter how a person says u,try 2 think the reason y he say it..mayb becasue it's u...don't simple get

angry with that person..and start calling them..think of yur own mistake and ask yurself y this happen..y other

people is so daring 2 say tat 2 u...have u try listening 2 others??......

if u still don't know,try 2 listen 2 wht people is telling u...than u will know...if not,for ever u will

b alone...any yur bestfriend will leave u at the end..everything will come 2 an end...

when this happen,there's no turning back....*


*TRUST ME*


 

....Thank You For Viewing....