....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: I'm waiting for u my dear!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm waiting for u my dear!!!

there this one fine sat..woke up early in the morning,get my breakfast...than went off 2 play badminton..everything when well..nothing seems wrong until at the afternoon...haiz...be4 i wanna leave my house 2 go out,it rain..so i help my mad (16 years with me alerday..hehe) to keep all the cloth..my neighbour wasn't in but their cloth is still hanging outside..i went to their house to help them keep their cloth (i was being a nice guy..hehe..)..than i went back into the house to get prepared..while i was preparing,the rain stops...(I was like WTF y out of sudden it stop..but nvm la..was also kind of happy..hehe)..i prepared and when 2 start the car wanted 2 go out,it suddenly rain again..this time heavier...haiz...but i was alerday half way out..so wht the hack..i jst drove to my destination...was ok...until i came 2 the sunway toll..(to go sunway pyramid,i need 2 make a big U-turn)..i made tat freeking turn...while turning,i saw an umbrella on the road..so i try 2 move away and come back 2 my position and continue cornering...after making tat corner,i wanna turn back so i can go striaght again but than the car alerday DRIFT..without knowing it..so,i turn my sterring the other way..=(...my car turn so fast tat it hit the side wall of the road..my car was facing the opposite direction of the road traffic...i was so damn freek out...it was still raining tat time..i didn't know wht 2 do,so i called my dad...he came and he ask me 2 drive back with his car..it was kind of bad...mayb very bad...ok la..it's extremly bad..but i was fine...jst the car looks abit over smash in...i don't know..haiz..now,when ever i drive to the corners,my hand will start shacking and i will feel scared...but i'm jst worried about my car...poor little baby...hope u r ok..i miss u so much my dear..pls be ok...i'm waiting 4 u right here..people pls spare a few min with me for my beloved baby..she crash on the 22nd of feb at 3 pm..RIP..my dear..i'll come and find for u again..love u darling...I'm sorry...hope u will forgive me...
 

....Thank You For Viewing....