....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: the sky is dark

Monday, November 2, 2009

the sky is dark

if there's anything that i can make u
forget about yur pain and yur past,pls let me know.
i really wanna b there for u
and make u happy..i will always be there for u
no matter wat happen...I love you so so much...
everything will b fine soon...just give it
a little more time...
you told me to c the moon yesterday,but it was
raining outside...i felt my heart pump
more blood into my brain when i think about u...
everything i do in my life,i do c u..
seriously..i think about u every single time...
when u smile,the sun shine brighter..when u cry,the sky get
darker...
....I LOVE YOU BABY....
 

....Thank You For Viewing....