....Welcome....

We do not need to find the true meaning of happinest...cause is already there waiting for us...: randomness

Saturday, June 13, 2009

randomness

This morning i woke up at 8 something about 9..I felt hungry and wanted to eat something heavy..It's been 3 damn days since i last ate a heavy meal alright..I took bread for the past 3 days..cause i fall sick..haiz..Luckly wing chung was free..hehe..after breakfast,he say he wanna go to FRIM..I was like wht??FRIM..LOL..so we went there lor..trust me...it's freeking hot there..eventhough so many trees...haiz..some more have to walk so freeking far jst to go to the information centre..sien lor..after that,i went to his house to sit for awhile..visit his parents..very long never visit them d...at 2 something about 3,i left his house and head to ampang..hehe..where my dear dear live..it took me 30 min to reach there..i think i can reach there faster if i didn't used the wrong road..hehe...i called my dear when i reach there,but she's not free..sad..can't c her..haiz..miss her already even though i jst c her yesterday..hehe..don't know y??XDso i went home lu..Haiz..trust me if u don't know KL road well,u will get lost..hehe..But luckly i manage to find my way home..hehe..the things that happen to do is seriously very random..haha..wht a random day i had...
 

....Thank You For Viewing....